How to Order Pool Players of The Brooke Logo Shirts

 Shirt Ordering Information:


Company name: Queensboro

Phone #...800 847-4478

Club logo # 16246194

Anybody that answers should be able to help (you have to hold for next available agent)

Here's what I did....

   1) Set up personal account at Queensboro.com

   2) Made selections from polos, tees, hats, etc.

   3) Called and gave agent that answered the logo #, and asked him to assign it to my account, as well as each of the items I had entered into my cart.

This should work. They want to sell merchandise. I found them very helpful.

Good luck! Let me know if you have further questions.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Catalina Recreation Center Progress

Pool Players of The Brooke’s Travel Team – Perfection!

Pool Players of The Brooke vs Quail Creek Billiards Club 1/11/2020